Excuses, excuses

Please excuse the pause while I reconfigure life with a new computer! My old faithful laptop bit the dust with a loud thump! It was so old Apple no longer makes parts for it and when your motherboard goes, well, that's it.


I bought a new desktop version.

No DVD port so I had to buy a supplemental DVD player to reload all my graphic programs which are on CDs. Hopefully they will be useable. Lets say a quick prayer for my mainstay photoshop. And now for Indesign. I can't afford any of this with doctor bills coming in. I may have to start a go fund me account.

Yeah.

And the little man had to have emergency dental work, 15 teeth pulled. Yikes, poor guy. Luckily dogs have 42 teeth so he manages dinner and milk bones quite well.
Expensive little guy but I still love him.

Comments

Popular Posts