March Madness

 As much as I like basketball I am not a follower of college basketball. But fun with quilts goes all year long! It took me awhile to find my next project but one day this child popped up on my scan folder. Funny how suddenly an idea pops in your head. 


The flowers seemed to be appropriate and I found the perfect fabric on the discount pile at JoAnns. Then silk flowers were added. I plan to do some butterflies and pearle embroidery vines. I can see where beads may be an element too. Handwork!


You may recognize her. It's me at about age 3 or 4. 

Title: We Find Our Place in the World

My statement: When we are very young we become aware of the world. With childish eyes we marvel at the wonders of nature. If we are lucky we find our very own place.

Comments

Popular Posts