Merry Christmas!

 

Merry Christmas from the pond people. Actually I think thy are summer people because the lillies are blooming. And they are dressed in their summery finery.

Embroidery is happening, a bevy of French knots are becoming shrubbery, why not. Or perhaps that should be, why knot?

I have spent time reordering my library. I have boxes of books for half price books. And after all the sorting and culling I have less space for books. I need to stop, buying books that is. And then a friend was culling her books. I scored Alice Kettle's hand stitch book. So much for cutting back. 

I have gone back to collage pieces. They seem to spark quilt pieces. Maybe they just spark creativity and are an antidote to boredom. Whatever. They are fun to do.


Big Sky with Boulder.


Peace

Comments

Popular Posts