Yay!

New shoes! Good news, medicare pays for them, bad news, they squeak. I will break them in, it will be fine. 

Then I visited my kidney doctor. I avoided doctors most of my life, now they are trying to make up for it. Anyway, he suggested I go on Farxiga, um, ok. I got a text from the pharmacy, your $200.00 worth of medicine is ready. After reading over the side effects I am thinking this is a bad idea since it increases your cholesterol and  mine is high already. 

Better living through chemicals.  

I'm not so sure of any of this anymore. Take this vaccine, two doses, keep your mask on anyway, uhhh, we found out it only lasts about 3 to 4 months, you need another dose. At that point I figure why bother.

On to much fun things a detail view of View from the Fifth Floor. Just fun to add texture with dyed cheese cloth that I chenille-d. Plus ball chain and mini pom-poms. Fiber, my drug of choice.



Comments

Popular Posts