That which does not kill you

makes you stronger! Though it may take you a while to recover! After week and a half in the hospital for a foot infection I was over treated with 5 days of saline solution 24/7. Kidneys shutting down, congestive heart failure and lungs full of fluid. Couldn't breathe if I laid down so I was given a sleeping pill so I could sleep sitting up. Yes! don't think about asking why I can't breathe till 24 hours later. Horrible doctor. The IQ in India went up when he left. Nasty little pill pusher that he is. The question is do I sue?
Then a week in a rehab facility, skipped meds left and right, no sleep at night because of dementia patients and others in constant pain moving all night. PT was good I enjoyed it but the food was often mystery meat and overcooked veg, nothing fresh.
Glad to survive and be home. I am resting up and working on strength at home.
Wish me luck!

Comments

Popular Posts