Winter



Winter of 34 is finished.

Now to think of the next project. Usually I have the next one on the design board as I finish one. This year is different, my mornings are taken up by hyper baric sessions (which are working) but laying in pure oxygen for 90 minutes evidently takes it out of you. I usually need an afternoon nap. Bobby is glad to assist me.









This piece is finished a bit differently, I added lace next to the binding, reminds me of snow, which references the blue and white deconstructed quilt circles. It also references my sweet grandmother.









There has been some naughtiness while I am at HBO. Bob reports the wastepaper basket has been drinking heavily and passing out while I am gone. Naughty waste paper basket, sometimes it pukes garbage!


Comments

Popular Posts