Summer

It seems like I should say finally! It has been in the mid nineties and now it has been 70 to 80 for a couple of days, cloudy with showers. The day lilies have popped out like crazy. Last fall they faded out because of the dryness, I cut them off, we got a spell of rain and warmer weather and they started to regrow, early spring they were up and got a good layer of snow on them. They are survivors. Gorgeous. Since my neighbor has a picket fence he can enjoy them also. For a short while anyway since he sold his house and is moving this month. We'll see what the new neighbors are like. I am very blessed to live in a good neighborhood, I have met most of my neighbors as I walk Bobby twice a day. He attracts people especially little children. He seems to like it. Just don't take him to the barn, evidently it smells bad in there. And don't point a camera at him. He will turn his back end to you.

Work continues on I have printed 2 more pieces on chiffon. Here is the first one of my mother, Bea. Choosing background fabric right now. This is a contender.

Comments

Popular Posts