Under the Needle




















I have finished a list of projects. The biggest being new basement windows. Not that I personally put them in but I did get 3 estimates, schedule the work and write the check. New glass block that does not leak water and air, seems warmer in here somehow.

I taught a photoshop playday at the Cleveland Museum of Art. Interesting, and a difficult subject, there are so many versions and if you are really comfortable with the program you forget the confusion the many ways of doing one thing can generate. Good to put that project behind me!

Now for "Me Time" I started Little David a few weeks ago. I had another project in mind and started it but David was bleating for attention. He is going to have lots of stitching which is proving to be fun. He has gone from black and white with touches of tan to brown, white and black. Fun! The actual photo is top left, as it gets more stitching I use the photo to reference how is coat lays.

Now, back to snow shoveling. Some people need a gym, I like to work out in the yard. Nothing like a free workout.

Comments

Popular Posts