What's Up?

Packing for QSDS. Working on the 2013 QSDS brochure. AND!!!! I am teaching at QSDS in 2013, that is if enough people sign up for a 2 day transfer class. We will do a day of the different ways to transfer images to cloth and the second we will make collages with our transfers. I promise it will be fun.
This year I am taking a Master Class with David Hornung. I have my old quilt with a large photo of my black and white pinto Spatagus. He came with the name. No way I could have made that up!
We had the gallery opening of Artist as Quiltmaker 2 weeks ago. Great show if I do say so myself! Here is the catalog cover. When I finish the TAA newsletter I will be Graphic-Design-free for awhile. Not that I mind but it has been a long stretch of projects. Today just for good measure I worked at church and since our church newsletter was printed I addressed 1900 of them so they can be sent out Tuesday. Project Upon This Rock done for this quarter.
Now off to play with my peeps for a week, or so.
The poor studio assistant has gone to doggie prison for my vacation. She was all glad to walk back to her room and and sniff the cookies they left on her bed. Oh yes, she was all happy until I walked out and closed the door. It was like sending your only child off to summer camp. I'll b back for you darling, I'll be back!

Comments

Popular Posts